Possibly looking for a German Shepherd to adopt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
This wasn't an accident.

Woke up, got her out of her crate, put her on the lease and took her directly outside. She promptly sat down in the grass and did nothing. After 5 monutes of standing there, urging her to go, I finally got tired, decided to take her back inside.

5 steps in the door, she decides to squat and pee.

I grab her up, carry her right back outside, she sits down and does nothing but chew on the leash for another 10 minutes.

Not an accident, she was holding it until she got back inside to piss on my f***ing carpet.

This was the reason I have refused to get a dog for 20 years. The Wife and The Boy have been asking for years. And now I remember why I have been refusing. :(
upload_2019-8-7_0-0-7.png

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This wasn't an accident.

Woke up, got her out of her crate, put her on the lease and took her directly outside. She promptly sat down in the grass and did nothing. After 5 monutes of standing there, urging her to go, I finally got tired, decided to take her back inside.

5 steps in the door, she decides to squat and pee.

I grab her up, carry her right back outside, she sits down and does nothing but chew on the leash for another 10 minutes.

Not an accident, she was holding it until she got back inside to piss on my f***ing carpet.

This was the reason I have refused to get a dog for 20 years. The Wife and The Boy have been asking for years. And now I remember why I have been refusing. :(

With a grown or house broken dog you can go outside and stand there waiting for them to do their business. House broken dogs will go out and sniff around until they find the right spot and do their business. With puppies you got to, IMO, walk around the back yard or whatever yard you want them to do their business in. Almost like a stroll where they follow you around sniffing and exploring finding the exact "right" place to pee or crap. If you just stand there they will sit there and do nothing. Get them active when you take them outside to do their business.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If your cat or dog is making a habit of marking its territory around the house, take an open container of Vick’s VapoRub and place it in an area that your pet often makes its mark (and it’s more often than not in the same few areas).

Latest posts

Top Bottom