Post apocalypse locations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone given thought about what to do after an apocalypse? I got to thinking about it. I know the home I have now would not work for long term survival. Even if all my neighbors were gone I would still have to do a lot of work to reclaim enough ground to plant, would have no real access to wooded areas for hunting. Plus I know the ground water here would be less than ideal for digging a well. So where should I relocate to? Stay in OK but find some rural land or head to a coast?

Whats your ideas on this?

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a guy here a long while back recruiting for his group. If his posts were to be believed he had land out north of Edmond, IIRC. Maybe he will chime in. I dunno what to tell you other than that. I'm an old, grumpy, anti-social type who will stay right where I am. Too ****ing old to go Rambo up and down the byways.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get some property in a rual area, Either rent or buy. Buy if you are able.
Not only could you garden but you could also hunt if need be. Locate water sources in that area.
I moved out in the country 17 years ago.
We hunt and fish on our property and always have a garden.
Get out of the citys.
Coastal areas are the most populated areas, id stay away from there.

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I have an agreement with my hunting lease owner. He’s prepped pretty well. If I watch the lease,cattle,ponds,etc. I can stay as long as need be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom