Post Covid Mastoiditis, the gift that keeps on giving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve consistently said Fauci should be in jail, so another deflection. Let it go, get some help. You’re like a cat jumping around to my laser pointer. I bet I can get you to spend hours of time on here looking for past posts in a manic state, lol.
More Importantly, I fixed my hook to a nice draw today. Hard part is doing it on the course:). Living the Unemployed easy life.
Where do you play?

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
lol i type at 85 wpm; i don't spend very long doing this i assure you.

i fully understand it takes boomers a LOT of time to do anything on a computer. :) trust me; it's not the same on my end.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
lol i type at 85 wpm; i don't spend very long doing this i assure you.

i fully understand it takes boomers a LOT of time to do anything on a computer. :) trust me; it's not the same on my end.
Reading your posts about hospitals, medications, clinical arguments reminds me of liberal anti-gunners trying to explain how dangerous an AR-15 is, when they don’t know what end the bullet comes out. I get the same astonishing shock when it’s you taking about hospitals/medicine or David Hogg lecturing us on the function of rifles. Both you guys never fail to disappoint.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reading your posts about hospitals, medications, clinical arguments reminds me of liberal anti-gunners trying to explain how dangerous an AR-15 is, when they don’t know what end the bullet comes out. I get the same astonishing shock when it’s you taking about hospitals/medicine or David Hogg lecturing us on the function of rifles. Both you guys never fail to disappoint.
Would you like to share with us the things you’ve gotten wrong about this brand new virus and therapy? Is there anything? I seem to remember a lot of conversations.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One thing I hope we can all agree on is that they need to drop the jab and focus on "Tamiflu for covid".

Of course, I know that opens up a whole other can-o-worms since both Tamilflu and some of the new covid antiviral therapies are controversial as to their effectiveness and side-effects (like all prescription drugs and some supplements).

BUT, you get the point...get us something that keeps folks out of the hospital. For me, that could have been the z-pack I took that removed my secondary respiratory infection before it got worse. But get us something other than a divisive, static shot that has failed.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing I hope we can all agree on is that they need to drop the jab and focus on "Tamiflu for covid".

Of course, I know that opens up a whole other can-o-worms since both Tamilflu and some of the new covid antiviral therapies are controversial as to their effectiveness and side-effects (like all prescription drugs and some supplements).

BUT, you get the point...get us something that keeps folks out of the hospital. For me, that could have been the z-pack I took that removed my secondary respiratory infection before it got worse. But get us something other than a divisive, static shot that has failed.
But then most wouldn’t take it. This stuff needs marketing and advertising.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To the OP, I hope things work out for the better.

To all the others, ....just let it go.
Every response just stirs the pot, and nothing will change.

To everyone,
Grab a drink, and have a good day.
Agreed, no more covid threads. Been saying that for a while, hence the “beating a dead horse” meme

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No. That is you trying to deflect from reality. To protect your beliefs by trying to control discussion.
No just agreeing with Pjackso’s opinion. It seems you want to stir the pot. Why? Nothing here will change anyones viewpoint on the Covid subject. Only more arguments & insults.
Grab a drink & have a good day. Sage advice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom