Post Covid Mastoiditis, the gift that keeps on giving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got it but was fortunate enough to be able to sweat it out.
1658341264134.jpeg

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to many:
Fauci helped to fund & develop the Covid.
Fauci intentionally restricted viable natural solutions.
Fauci forced his 'for-profit' vaccine on the population.

Which part should someone 'NOT' be angry at Fauci?
Well he told us to get vaccinated, and so my whole family is, and we’ve not had Covid at all.
So that part. The part you didn’t list

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well he told us to get vaccinated, and so my whole family is, and we’ve not had Covid at all.
So that part. The part you didn’t list

Can you please discuss the part where Fauci mandated the people to get the vax (and the people got the vax), but the the people still got covid?

Fauci forced a 'for-profit' vax, and it doesn't work nowhere near as good as he advertised.
Regardless of vax status, is it ok for the OP (or anyone else) to be angry with Fauci?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you please discuss the part where Fauci mandated the people to get the vax (and the people got the vax), but the the people still got covid?

Fauci forced a 'for-profit' vax, and it doesn't work nowhere near as good as he advertised.
Regardless of vax status, is it ok for the OP (or anyone else) to be angry with Fauci?
Once you get it, you don’t question it. Like when you go shoe shopping, look forever, finally find a pair and have to leave the mall. You don’t look at the other shoes on the way out.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

People on a second amendment board still defending the hard pseudoscience left (that also brings us so many other crazy ideas) is why our side perpetually loses. The prez himself said that if you get the jab, you can't catch OR spread the virus. The data clearly now shows that is false, so not getting the virus in this case is anecdotal. The only data really on his (gunbuffer) side is probably that IF we were still dealing with the original strain, then for a a short period of months post-jab, it may make him less likely to experience a more severe case if he catches the disease. If it has been more than 6 months since he got the jab, and he encounters a variant, he probably has almost zero protection from infection. I'll be curious if he gets the virus, if he reports back to us that he got it and how bad the symptoms were.

But I didn't see him pushing a mandate so I'm not going to criticize his own personal choice for he and his family. Remember Fauci himself got all the shots and still got the virus and had a resurgence of symptoms that required therapeutic intervention beyond just the shot.

Last edited:

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People on a second amendment board still defending the hard pseudoscience left (that also brings us so many other crazy ideas) is why our side perpetually loses. The prez himself said that if you get the jab, you can't catch OR spread the virus. The data clearly now shows that is false, so not getting the virus in this case is anecdotal. The only data really on his (gunbuffer) side is probably that IF we were still dealing with the original strain, then for a a short period of months post-jab, it may make him less likely to experience a more severe case if he catches the disease. If it has been more than 6 months since he got the jab, and he encounters a variant, he probably has almost zero protection from infection. I'll be curious if he gets the virus, if he reports back to us that he got it and how bad the symptoms were.

But I didn't see him pushing a mandate so I'm not going to criticize his own personal choice for he and his family. Remember Fauci himself got all the shots and still got the virus and had a resurgence of symptoms that required therapeutic intervention beyond just the shot.
I appreciate the way you laid that out very logically.

Latest posts

Top Bottom