Post Covid Mastoiditis, the gift that keeps on giving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still on O2, can't work, short term memory fuzzy
Sorry to hear that, I know the front line doctors have a long covid protocol. Also, I think I posted before about my theory on this. Since you have brain fog, it would be interesting to see what your serum EBV titers and detectable DNA levels look like. I have a theory that in some people the reason long covid mimics chronic fatigue syndrome is that the infection gives rise to dormant EBV that causes all sorts of symptoms. This can also happen after a bout of the flu. I'm not a doctor, but then again I didn't give any medical advice.

Last edited:

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you please discuss the part where Fauci mandated the people to get the vax (and the people got the vax), but the the people still got covid?

Fauci forced a 'for-profit' vax, and it doesn't work nowhere near as good as he advertised.
Regardless of vax status, is it ok for the OP (or anyone else) to be angry with Fauci?
Unlike you , I only use first hand knowledge. My family got the jab , and we’ve never gotten Covid.
We are still part of “the the people” , right?

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People on a second amendment board still defending the hard pseudoscience left (that also brings us so many other crazy ideas) is why our side perpetually loses. The prez himself said that if you get the jab, you can't catch OR spread the virus. The data clearly now shows that is false, so not getting the virus in this case is anecdotal. The only data really on his (gunbuffer) side is probably that IF we were still dealing with the original strain, then for a a short period of months post-jab, it may make him less likely to experience a more severe case if he catches the disease. If it has been more than 6 months since he got the jab, and he encounters a variant, he probably has almost zero protection from infection. I'll be curious if he gets the virus, if he reports back to us that he got it and how bad the symptoms were.

But I didn't see him pushing a mandate so I'm not going to criticize his own personal choice for he and his family. Remember Fauci himself got all the shots and still got the virus and had a resurgence of symptoms that required therapeutic intervention beyond just the shot.
Correct. I don’t care what y’all do. Getting vaxed was a personal and family decision. I used my science degree and pretty large bit of experience to make That decision. No pseudo science here. I leave that for the climate change nuts

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, I know the front line doctors have a long covid protocol. Also, I think I posted before about my theory on this. Since you have brain fog, it would be interesting to see what your serum EBV titers and detectable DNA levels look like. I have a theory that in some people the reason long covid mimics chronic fatigue syndrome is that the infection gives rise to dormant EBV that causes all sorts of symptoms. This can also happen after a bout of the flu. I'm not a doctor, but then again I didn't give any medical advice.
Haha you have a theory. What were these hypotheses you tested repeatedly, in order for that to come about?

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only data really on his (gunbuffer) side is probably that IF we were still dealing with the original strain, then for a a short period of months post-jab, it may make him less likely to experience a more severe case if he catches the disease. If it has been more than 6 months since he got the jab, and he encounters a variant, he probably has almost zero protection from infection. I'll be curious if he gets the virus, if he reports back to us that he got it and how bad the symptoms were.
yeah professor, that’s not data. That’s not what data is. To be honest, that probably would make a decent screenplay.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah professor, that’s not data. That’s not what data is. To be honest, that probably would make a decent screenplay.
The fully boosted and vaxxed president just announced he has covid. He is starting antiviral drugs...THAT as well as fauci's case is real data...the shot didn't work for the two people who wanted to force other people to take it.

And yes, there was some information that came out that the shot was designed using a sliver of genetic material from the spike protein off the original wuhan virus. It has mutated now and isn't the same anymore. That is why they were saying they wanted to update the shot to work for the omicron variants. But by the time they do that, it will be mutated again (already has). THAT is why all past attempts to create a cure for the common cold have failed...corona viruses mutate and the vax stays static.

Am I wrong gunbuffer? If so, help me understand why? I'm being respectful but honest about how I see it based on the information I've been exposed to. Thanks

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unlike you , I only use first hand knowledge. My family got the jab , and we’ve never gotten Covid.
We are still part of “the the people” , right?
Haha you have a theory. What were these hypotheses you tested repeatedly, in order for that to come about?
You cancelled yourself out here LOL...On the one hand you want us to believe because you didn't get it, it means the jab works as a matter of fact, but on the otherhand, when I share a theory I have based on my own experience, then you say it doesn't count unless it was a properly conducted study. "c'mon man"

BTW, I am glad you and the family didn't get it...hope you are able to avoid it forever but for me, my wife took one trip and my 2.5yrs of avoidance came to an end.

Latest posts

Top Bottom