Post Covid Mastoiditis, the gift that keeps on giving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i never said what you think i said.
you say that because you know it's true.
300,000 a year. explain. leading cause of death. explain.
lying about covid by OVERrepresenting cases (guys dies from motorcycle crash, has covid, it's a covid death)
lying about (not)vaccine reports by NEVER EVEN COUNTING THEM
lying about covid now by not even testing
hiding vaccinated numbers among those in the hospital
killing people with treatment that was proven to not work

all of those are true. call me crazy, i'm not the one doing it.

>i've been involved with covid DIRECTLY

we all have dude it's a worldwide pandemic.
if you are appealing to authority; why have the things i've said would come true actually happened and the things you said have to be constantly walked back?

do i need to pull out quotes from last year? they looked pathetic last time, it's been several more months, care for a repeat?
Insanity & advocating for murder are not good qualities. Seek some help. You’ll be better off in the long run.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
LOL...and there are people who would like to mandate lithium in the tap water too...don't question the science!

Nah, Bob, I get it...this issue is a division point between the Lets' Go Brandon crowd in general. But at some point, you have to realize when you are siding with Brandon and his cronies by following their science. I seriously doubt you also believe that gender identity is the new biology. The vax failed, cases went up after it was widely adopted, it did not prevent the spread. Be mad at those who lied to you and not your fellow second amendment advocates.
we have absolutely no idea how much cases went up.
first, biden was sending out tests en masse in the mail.
then, the CDC declared a positive test on your biden approved mail in test wasn't legit enough to count as an official "covid" case.
then, it took two tests to count.
then, the hospitals just stopped testing altogether.
the pop up test clinics closed.
we are testing maybe 10% as many people as we were this time in 2020.

we
have
no
idea
it might over 1,000,000 new cases a day at this point. fauci thinks so.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL...and there are people who would like to mandate lithium in the tap water too...don't question the science!

Nah, Bob, I get it...this issue is a division point between the Lets' Go Brandon crowd in general. But at some point, you have to realize when you are siding with Brandon and his cronies by following their science. I seriously doubt you also believe that gender identity is the new biology. The vax failed, cases went up after it was widely adopted, it did not prevent the spread. Be mad at those who lied to you and not your fellow second amendment advocates.
In not siding with Biden or Fauci. I’m only amused & call out false claims.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, I’m hitting golf balls& Joe is frantically searching old posts. BP is prob thru the roof. Get a life
Accountability isn't a bad thing. If he finds a quote that illustrates a real point, be a man and own it. If your opinion changed, be honest, we are all friends here. You nor trump supported a mandate, so I completely agree with you that keeping a point of division alive on our side is counterproductive, but it also ruins trust on our side when people continue to ignore or defend something that is undefendable. Just man up if there is data or a quote that shows things have changed and then we can really move on. Just my opinion, I want unity on "our side" like you do.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well unlike you (& up until a few weeks ago), I’ve been directly involved with Covid in the icu since it started, so your credibility isn’t there. Your outrageous nutty claims about stuff you have no experience or training with & scary statements like the murder of innocent people because of their occupation “isn’t a bad thing” speaks to your stability & makes me re-think my opposition to red flag laws. You need to see a mental health doc. The sooner the better. Wow
There are facts there are no longer in dispute that have proven you wrong every single step of the way. That’s why you get emotional and start insulting or try to get people to stop discussing the subject.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
There are facts there are no longer in dispute that have proven you wrong every single step of the way. That’s why you get emotional and start insulting or try to get people to stop discussing the subject.
he never once admits anything. he just throws out "i work at a HOSPITAL" which is a worthless appeal to authority that i defeated literally years ago at this point.
it's oklahoma. *everyone* works at a hospital.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
he never once admits anything. he just throws out "i work at a HOSPITAL" which is a worthless appeal to authority that i defeated literally years ago at this point.
it's oklahoma. *everyone* works at a hospital.
I have no doubt that Bob means well...his "lived experiences" are different (as the left would say) LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom