Post Covid Mastoiditis, the gift that keeps on giving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My med chart says "profound near death experience"
My doc said that is a diagnosis, not just a description of what I went through. It changes you emotionally, hormonally, physically, spiritually.

That said, I want to bitchslap me some Wuhan and Fauci for it
So no, you weren’t vaccinated?
Well you showed ol Fauci now who’s the boss.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My med chart says "profound near death experience"
My doc said that is a diagnosis, not just a description of what I went through. It changes you emotionally, hormonally, physically, spiritually.

That said, I want to bitchslap me some Wuhan and Fauci for it
I’ve Never seen or heard of “profound near death experience“ listed as a diagnosis in the medical record. Is there a ICD code for that one? The docs will usually list the diagnosis like primary Dx: Respiratory Failure. Then below will write secondary Dx: Respiratory arrest, AKI, sepsis, pneumothorax, Covid pneumonia, etc. All with corresponding codes.
Do you have a copy of the medical record with the list of diagnosis codes? Would be interesting to see how it’s documented.

Last edited:

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So no, you weren’t vaccinated?
Well you showed ol Fauci now who’s the boss.

According to many:
Fauci helped to fund & develop the Covid.
Fauci intentionally restricted viable natural solutions.
Fauci forced his 'for-profit' vaccine on the population.

Which part should someone 'NOT' be angry at Fauci?

Fro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to get vaccinated to keep my job after I had already had Covid.
Covid gave me flu like symptoms and a bad backache that lasted a few days. Felt fine after that.

I got the vaccine seven months later, then the booster to be considered fully vaccinated for my workplace.
I exercise so I’m in decent shape and keep track of my bp and heart rate. I noticed a few weeks after the booster shot that my heart rate now runs an average of 10 bpm faster across the board. My Dr confirmed.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
87942059-3394-4561-9FB5-4AF28C25522D.jpeg

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MRI I had last Friday shows infection fluid in my mastoids on both sides, left side is the worst
I just had ear tube installed on that side 2 weeks ago.
Big danger here is infection moving from mastoid to cerebral spinal fluid.
Treatment will be IV antibiotics and probable surgery to clean infection out of the honeycomb structure of the mastoid
weeeeee, that sounds like fun.
I had Covid pretty bad the first week of August a year ago and apparently it isn’t done screwing with me yet.
I read a John’s Hopkins report on it this morning, sometimes I wish I didn’t have any medical education because I fully understand how serious this could end up being. Good chance the infection could be the antibiotic resistant Streptococcus that has accompanied the plannedemic. Virulent antibiotic resistant Strep throat has been a real problem for some victims.

”Fauci is going to be a ball peen hammer adjusted mofo if I ever meet him”
Sorry to hear brother, I've had several people tell me it messed with their ears too. If it were me, I'd be hitting it with everything I could including alternative products like black seed oil, oregano oil, colloidal silver, etc. I have taken some of these internally but they also make ear-specific products that can be dropped in the ears. I'd also be taking a large dose of high-absorption curcumin to help with the inflammation. I hope this passes and I ask God to deliver you without any lasting effect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom