Post Covid Mastoiditis, the gift that keeps on giving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sloth!

New to the site!
Reaction score
I would be thanking God that you couldn’t get that poison. I have a friend who’s 25 and got hospitalized with miocarditis. Permanent heart damage.
My brother had to get it for his job. He was a fit 40 uear old that worked out daily and spent all his free time doing sports. Three weeks later the VA diagnosed him as suffering from myocarditis due to vaccine side effects. That was 6 months ago. He is still no better and seems to have his life falling apart around him as he is struggling with his new normal. Our family has no history of heart problems.

Sloth!

New to the site!
Reaction score
Well he told us to get vaccinated, and so my whole family is, and we’ve not had Covid at all.
So that part. The part you didn’t list
I have been in urban Ca for work. Eating at sketchy mexican restaurants for the last 2 years. Not vaxed and have never had covid. Tested every week. My 70 year old mom thats a school teacher and still had to do in person teaching last 2 years, not vaxed and never had covid and tested twice a week. My son works for the sewer dept, Repairing sewer lines and dealing with aerosoled waste water at the treatment plant, not vaxed and never had covid and tested weekly.so I am not sure what you are trying to say as we will never know if your vax status helped you or not. Mine and my families(except bro that got the jab) results were same as yours but without the vax.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to get vaccinated to keep my job after I had already had Covid.
Covid gave me flu like symptoms and a bad backache that lasted a few days. Felt fine after that.

I got the vaccine seven months later, then the booster to be considered fully vaccinated for my workplace.
I exercise so I’m in decent shape and keep track of my bp and heart rate. I noticed a few weeks after the booster shot that my heart rate now runs an average of 10 bpm faster across the board. My Dr confirmed.
And I'm the opposite. Double shot vaccine + 1st booster (second one due November), also keep fit, annual physical earlier this month shows Covid free, HB, BP, and weight lower than before vaccines taken.

Son (47) also had vaccines + booster and kept fit, got Covid last year and is still having [off from work] major health problems from it. I'm starting to believe that it's all in a draw-of-the-cards as to who gets Covid and how serious it becomes.

Hatred can eat you from the inside out, so I try not to play the 'blame game' because a lifetime of experience has shown me that no good ever comes from that. Much better use of time and energy to try and solve the problem.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
According to many:
Fauci helped to fund & develop the Covid.
Fauci intentionally restricted viable natural solutions.
Fauci forced his 'for-profit' vaccine on the population.

Which part should someone 'NOT' be angry at Fauci?
AFAIK all monies come from Congress so if anyone is to responsible, then those in Congress that voted the funds are the ones to blame. IF Fauci was using any money to support the Wuhan Institute of Virology (AKA Wuhan Bio-weapons Lab), then Congress would have known about it, wholeheartedly approve it, or at least had complicity about it.

Most Nations, including the United States, make backroom deals and orchestrate covert programs, so it would not surprise me if those in power did have an off-shore program for bio-weapon research. Fauci serves only one real purpose . . . to be a target for the citizen, and a scapegoat of our government.

The only real question is whether Covid accidentally escaped a lab or was was purposely released for 'field' testing.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can you please discuss the part where Fauci mandated the people to get the vax (and the people got the vax), but the the people still got covid?

Fauci forced a 'for-profit' vax, and it doesn't work nowhere near as good as he advertised.
Regardless of vax status, is it ok for the OP (or anyone else) to be angry with Fauci?
" Fauci forced a 'for-profit' vax . . . "

I don't know of anyone that was " forced " to get a vaccine, though some (National Guard members or some employees) were given a choice between getting the vaccine or losing their [most likely] crappy job.

Fro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree that those in Congress approved funding. I also highly doubt that the Wuhan lab is the only lab that the US government sent funds for gain of function research. All networks news channels were reporting about a lab in Ukrain we were involved with in the first few weeks of the war.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i love anecdotes.
i know someone who died from a surgent blood clot about a week after vaccination.
lots of people do.
remember; if you don't have ALL boosters, you aren't "fully vaccinated".
if you got a shot within the last two weeks, you aren't "vaccinated" at all.

data?
looks like someone hasn't been reading threads in the politics forum from the last two years.
the data from israel literally released almost two years ago said all of this.
hell, even ralph baric's power point presentation on how him and shi zhengli made covid said vaccines, actual real ones, not gene therapy called a vaccine, wouldn't work.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I support the right to get as many jabs as you want. If I was really at odds with gunbuffer I'd be hollering that he hasn't had his adult Measles booster shots and was putting people at risk LOL.

I'm glad he has avoided it and I mean that. It sucked for me (no idea what variant I had).

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
" Fauci forced a 'for-profit' vax . . . "

I don't know of anyone that was " forced " to get a vaccine, though some (National Guard members or some employees) were given a choice between getting the vaccine or losing their [most likely] crappy job.
coercion is force.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
C20B7E56-D359-4B76-8276-89197DF8CB27.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom