Post Covid Mastoiditis, the gift that keeps on giving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i know; i dubbed myself "unliver of life experiences" already. too bad my posts usually contain data from sources that....aren't me.
but then the only argument is "you're dumb/stupid/crazy/poor/calling for murder".
ya'll shooting the messenger because you want *me* to be wrong.
the problem is, it's not even my opinion. it's the opinion of the people who wrote those studies i read like two years ago.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are facts there are no longer in dispute that have proven you wrong every single step of the way. That’s why you get emotional and start insulting or try to get people to stop discussing the subject.
Not true, yet again. Not emotional either, except when I shanked my 7 iron. I do think we are beating a dead horse & Joe needs help, which is my inference from his statements.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i know; i dubbed myself "unliver of life experiences" already. too bad my posts usually contain data from sources that....aren't me.
but then the only argument is "you're dumb/stupid/crazy/poor/calling for murder".
ya'll shooting the messenger because you want *me* to be wrong.
the problem is, it's not even my opinion. it's the opinion of the people who wrote those studies i read like two years ago.
AL. 13

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You cancelled yourself out here LOL...On the one hand you want us to believe because you didn't get it, it means the jab works as a matter of fact, but on the otherhand, when I share a theory I have based on my own experience, then you say it doesn't count unless it was a properly conducted study. "c'mon man"

BTW, I am glad you and the family didn't get it...hope you are able to avoid it forever but for me, my wife took one trip and my 2.5yrs of avoidance came to an end.
Bud, I don’t want you to believe anything. I truly truly don’t care. I Truly wish everyone’s Covid journey works out.
This is my version of a crossword puzzle, just passin time.
the real truth and what reality is, is based on who convinces you, not who has real empirical evidence

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been in urban Ca for work. Eating at sketchy mexican restaurants for the last 2 years. Not vaxed and have never had covid. Tested every week. My 70 year old mom thats a school teacher and still had to do in person teaching last 2 years, not vaxed and never had covid and tested twice a week. My son works for the sewer dept, Repairing sewer lines and dealing with aerosoled waste water at the treatment plant, not vaxed and never had covid and tested weekly.so I am not sure what you are trying to say as we will never know if your vax status helped you or not. Mine and my families(except bro that got the jab) results were same as yours but without the vax.
It didn’t hurt me either.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought that was verified. Didn’t we see the ceo saying the same thing just recently?
What was verified?? That’s my point. Data is not what someone says; it’s numbers, percentages, quantifiable descriptions- and are most often statistically analyzed.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
For the record, I really wish Bob had been right about everything. The world would be a better place.
yeah agreed. i mean i wish fauci didn't pay ecohealth alliance thru the NIH to perform gain of function work in wuhan but here we are.
i mean there were people telling me the FIRST booster wasn't real and would never happen.....

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yeah agreed. i mean i wish fauci didn't pay ecohealth alliance thru the NIH to perform gain of function work in wuhan but here we are.
i mean there were people telling me the FIRST booster wasn't real and would never happen.....
I’ve consistently said Fauci should be in jail, so another deflection. Let it go, get some help. You’re like a cat jumping around to my laser pointer. I bet I can get you to spend hours of time on here looking for past posts in a manic state, lol.
More Importantly, I fixed my hook to a nice draw today. Hard part is doing it on the course:). Living the Unemployed easy life.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom