Post deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you’re talented enough to know how to do that kind of stuff, do it well, and do it quickly, then you’d already know the answers to your questions

CSeverns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you’re talented enough to know how to do that kind of stuff, do it well, and do it quickly, then you’d already know the answers to your questions
The same can probably be said for nearly every other trade out there. I was just trying to get someone‘s first hand experience with it, how often they deal with any custom builds as opposed to just selling firearms retail. Is there any ”side hustle” potential in doing it part time without an FFL? What types of builds typically have the highest profit margin?

Dangerousways

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
part time without an ffl. I'm sure somebody on here will be happy to be your penpal while in fed. prison, then after a felony conviction you cant have guns or ammo,or vote, depending on the state , and probation, but it could be worth it, i guess.

Last edited:

avtomatkalashnikov47

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if your thinking of making home made guns to sell and make easy quick profit your going about it all wrong and for the wrong reasons. its something people do for a hobby and you rarely save money. the only thing "worth it" is that hey, you built a really really nice gun. the ar-15s that i made that are actually home made are way nicer to me than one off the shelf you can buy. i dont think i would want to part with them even if i could. they are to nice to sell off, plus i made them

Last edited:

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The same can probably be said for nearly every other trade out there. I was just trying to get someone‘s first hand experience with it, how often they deal with any custom builds as opposed to just selling firearms retail. Is there any ”side hustle” potential in doing it part time without an FFL? What types of builds typically have the highest profit margin?
Well, custom builds bring you into the realm of firearms manufacturing and dealing with ITAR

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Class 3 SOT and FFL will allow you to have a lot of cool stuff and sell it also.
I have a friend with the above and I will say it is not something you can make a living off of
as he does have another job but he does enjoy himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom