Post pic of your bestfriend.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to put down my 12 year old Rottweiler 2 summers ago. Didn't think I'd ever get another one. She passed away sitting on my tailgate with her head in my lap while the vet gave her the shot. Diabetes just got too bad even though I was giving her 2 shots of medicine a day. I truly loved that dog and she loved me.
I went out to a fella's house and he had all these pups out in a big pen. Of course when I step in they all mobbed me to say hello. I stayed in there talking to the guy on the other side of the fence and all the pups went on about their business except one. It stayed by my side anywhere I went inside the pen. I figured she was telling me she was going to make me feel good again so I brought her home and she has certainly done that. Anyway enough of my rambling and without further ado here is Layla at 5 months old......View attachment 202048
I hope someday to have a similar story. Tomorrow will be a week since I lost Indy and every day there is something that reminds me of her.

It sounds like you and I are a lot alike when it comes to choosing a new companion. I’m not one to rush into things but I when the right dog comes along, I’ll know it.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Resized_20210418_153940.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom