Post your Pooch !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myappliancestore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366651153.946574.jpg
My Doberman Izzy

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is Rascal. . . Was a give away from Bass Pro we got around November of 2011. Have to find some pics from when we first got him as he was probably only around a month old based on when his adult teeth came in and was only about as big as his head is now.

Not sure what he is for breed, were told something about a stub tail heeler when we got him and he does have a lot of the heeler markings

He often ends up near the door sleeping on his back or cooling his junk on the bathroom floor.
files.ventshop.net_Pictures_Rascal_IMG_0062.JPG

files.ventshop.net_Pictures_Rascal_IMG_0166.JPG

files.ventshop.net_Pictures_Rascal_IMG_0498.JPG

Begging the wife for some attention, she is a sap and this guy gets specially made breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sometimes she puts something down for a midnight snack. Sometimes I think the dog gets better treatment than me, lol.
files.ventshop.net_Pictures_Rascal_IMG_0510.JPG

And when I walk away from other people he loves to run around. This day was near the pond by our place so he decided to wade around.

files.ventshop.net_Pictures_Rascal_IMG_20130411_181147_901.jpg

And here he is sound asleep on his loveseat. I say his because he has a sheet on it so he doesn't get it dirty and his toys are on it and around it. I had a little fun though, he was so sound asleep I was able to push a bit on his upper lip and give him a nice smile, lol.

files.ventshop.net_Pictures_Rascal_IMG_20130416_023750_224.jpg

Last edited:

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, no idea. He is smart and a good dog, that is what matters most.

Found some other pics from when we first got him so will share a couple.

files.ventshop.net_Pictures_Rascal_PICT0003_2.JPG

files.ventshop.net_Pictures_Rascal_PICT0025.JPG

Tiny little thing compared to now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom