Post your Pooch !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My (my wife would say "our") dog Dakota. A 5yr old Lab/Dane/maybe Shepherd mix. Dog with an awesome attitude, he loves seeing everyone! Only issue is he hates thunder, tries and often succeeds in escaping, and only recently liked getting in the water.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here's our GSD, Sarge. Full blood German Shepherd and keeper of the safety of both family and property. As docile as the day is long with us and the people we know, but if you're a stranger - watch out. He is very well trained and on is daily walks prefers to be between us and everyone else. It's almost annoying at times because he won't let us have a conversation without being a part of it.

Saved my daughters life once. Took a pit bull down with a sing bite. Other dog was at full charge, heading for my youngest as she played in the front yard. Sarge actually jumped the fence to intercept. It was a thing of beauty. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against pit bulls. My father has two of the most spoiled and docile pit bulls I've ever seen. Devon and Lucky - great dogs, we all love them to death! This dog was different. no tag, no collar. just came out of nowhere. By the time I had realized what had happened, Sarge had him by the neck, on the ground, completely compliant.

This young man has a place in our family till the day he leaves this earth.

[Broken External Image]

He was a big clown as puppy. Thats our Cocker, Biscuit in the backround.
[Broken External Image]

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guenevere had her puppies this morning.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v324_264Magnum_Critters_1185629_10151659247768924_158259184_n.jpg

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The white one is Maggie, my dog. The black one is Canelo, my wife's dog. (Canela is Spanish for Cinnamon, so she changed it to a masculine form with Canelo).

We had to leave both behind when we moved to Costa Rica, but will get them back in a year before moving to Mexico. Canelo is from Mexico. dogs.jpgmaggie ball.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom