Post your Pooch !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is our third rescue. We picked her up the week of July 4th from the Central Oklahoma Humane Society. She had been in quarantine for over a month and in the pound before that. She turns 1 year old on August 25th. She was covered in scabs from flea and ticks bites when we got her, but those days are long gone! We weren't looking for another dog, but offered to take her as a foster due to the lack of foster homes available at the time. So far she has been almost perfect and has officially been ours for 3 weeks. I have always likes ACD's and my grandfather always had one working around his farm when I was young. If it wasn't for her being 100% ACD and having a gun related name (Benelli), she may not have gone home with us. She is now in obedience training, but already had great manners. I am also posting pics of our other rescues (Lincoln and Pepper Ann). Lincoln is supposed to be a Visla mix and Pepper Ann is a Jack Russell.

moller72

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_08_06_ymunu4ep.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom