Post Your Training Experiences: Read the Rules Before Posting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I attended the Urban Rifle course with TDSA this past weekend and I had a great time. We learned alot of of info on movement, bi-lateral shooting, reloading, team movement, weapon transitions and more. The instructors did a great job and made sure that everyone was up to speed and safe. For all you people who haven't sought out any professional training I would say do it; you'll be surprised how much you will learn. This was not my first TDSA class and it won't be my last. :thumb: I should also mention that I joined Mike Brown's monthly training group. I have taken his CQT class and the monthly training class is a great way to continue and improve the fighting skills we were taught. Mike is a great instructor and he really tests himself to make sure the skills that he teaches work.:thumb:

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took the Basic Marksmanship course at TDSA on May 12, 2007. The instruction was excellent. The improvement made with a day of instruction is amazing. The technique presented works, I know if I practice what I learned I will get much better. We are very fortunate to have this quality of instruction available locally, take advantage of it!

smokeyokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone asked about and posted regarding the classes at H&H. I have taken Pistol Skills 2,3,4,& 5, Home Shotgun Defense as well as Urban Rifle Defense. I can tell you all these classes have been well worth the money plus you can retread any class for a 75 to 85% discount. Will is an outstanding instructor and has a staff of instructors (probably volunteers) that insist on running a SAFE but hot range. That safe part means a lot to me in a room full of guys that I do not know personally that are carrying loaded pistols on their hips practicing live fire drills.

I thought I was a pretty savy shooter when I started the classes but I showed up ready to learn and did learn. Coming in with an open mind willing to learn something new is a key to your success in any of these classes. But taking what you learn and practicing it until it becomes muscle memory is the most important step in my opinion otherwise you wasted your money on the training.

Latest posts

Top Bottom