Posted by OK2A, please read

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call or email you legislators to CoAuthor and support SJR16. This is what it will be amended to on the senate floor. This is the most important bill to defend our rights.

FB_IMG_1583385043224.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Baby steps is what got us to where we are, this is another.
Your either for us or against.

It’s not a matter of for or against. I’m sure most of us are for it. But that “narrow” thing caught my eye right away too. That is too open to interpretation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Baby steps is what got us to where we are, this is another.
Your either for us or against.
Baby steps towards what? This is straight out of the OK Constitution (See below). Tell how it enhances what we've had since statehood. They tried to make it clearer and then muddied it all right back up with Part B. I can't tell that it does a damn thing honestly...

§ 26. Bearing arms - Carrying weapons. The right of a citizen to keep and bear arms in defense of his home, person, or property, or in aid of the civil power, when thereunto legally summoned, shall never be prohibited; but nothing herein contained shall prevent the Legislature from regulating the carrying of weapons.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom