Posting in Firearms for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can I interest you in some Beanie Babies? The wife collected several boxes full.
I just posted about the beanie babies before I got to your post. I remember all the un gun related stuff I used to see at the gun shows. Lol

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can see where one might be unaware in the case of black powder but all others point to a lack of knowledge, commonly referred to as ignorance . As far as offensive, if anyone takes that as offensive they're a F***ing snowflake . If they find this posting offensive I say TFB, have momma make you a sugar tit.
Sounds like we could start a new thread like Rick’s. Talking about and sugar tits, it’s making me picture things in my head. I do like those sweater puppies.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
My biggest pet peeve in the for sale area is:
I have this AR-15 for sale, here are the pics. Oh, no, the scope, bipod, red dot, laser, mags, ammo etc. seen in the pics aren’t included. Well, then take them off before taking fresh pics. Or, the infamous, if you want this or that stocks, grips, etc that’ll be extra.

Post pics of EXACTLY what you’re selling.
I revised my listing just for you. If you buy it, I'll do one better and remove the scope picture.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It wasn’t aimed at you, it happens a lot with many listers in the firearms section. Don’t show it if it ain’t part of the deal, is my thinking.
If offer up a rifle with or without a scope, do you have to take pics before taking scope off and then after.
It just seems silly to take a scope off that is sighted in on a gun that may or may not sell.
Just want to make sure I am following your guidelines.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If offer up a rifle with or without a scope, do you have to take pics before taking scope off and then after.
It just seems silly to take a scope off that is sighted in on a gun that may or may not sell.
Just want to make sure I am following your guidelines.
To me, this makes sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom