Posting Political (and other) Points of View - a Reminder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'd be happy to change my name (steelfingers). How about Batman?....Anyway. I've made my resolution to never comment on anything political. Still, I wouldn't fault the mods if they wanted me to change my name (please). I've already got two warning's on my record. I need to watch my p's a Q's even though I never understood what that meant nor was I interested in finding out.....
Bless all of you. Be safe and above all be thankful for what you have.

You have no warning points on your record tough guy, just keep being you lol.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Simply put everyone can be tracked and easily by big tech and gov if they want to. Don't worry about your ip address or your mac address. All ISPs or Carriers got all your data. Not to mention google, facebook and amazon can pretty much tell what you are gonna do and when. They all pay websites to share your data with them. When your not using their said site.

As for vpns 25 years ago they thought 128 bit triple dez encryption couldn't be hacked. Then years later you see stuff that says the gov could hack it on the fly. Snowden showed the world how we were being watched. Only way to avoid it is to not have any devices that connect to the net. Also don't say anything you don't want to own the rest of your life.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this where this forum is headed?!? Using “warning points” to hold over someone’s head or as some kind of a threat?!?
Well it’s a points system, kinda like traffic violations. I’d imagine you could get some of them removed if you’re willing to undergo anger management training, or behavioral modification. ;)

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well it’s a points system, kinda like traffic violations. I’d imagine you could get some of them removed if you’re willing to undergo anger management training, or behavioral modification. ;)
Behavior modification... Yeah.

Folks have been trying to modify my behavior all my life. Starting with Mom and her paddle, an entire school full of Franciscan Friars, Uncle Sugar and his Drill Sergeants (they came the closest), and a long, long string of wimmins.

Ain't happened yet.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just remember, the winner generally gets to rewrite the new rules, always writes the historical narrative and the US government always tries to disrupt the advisories line of communication before crossing the line of departure. The 5 paragraph order has already been written for Jan. 20. Question is, how much of it will be needed. I pray nothing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom