Powder in Duncan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No guarantee how long it will last, but I just left Murph's and they had a fair amount of powder. Picked up some W231 and Varget. They had several pounds of each left. A lot of the Alliant Reloader powder (except RL22). Bunch of IMR rifle powder. No Unique or Universal. FYI the W231 was 23.99 and Varget was 26.99.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
tbsadavid and I went to Murf's today and found that there is still powder there. I've been looking for some specific 50 cal bullets to load my Beowolf with, and Murf's was able to order them for me. They should be on the truck due in two weeks. Scored some pistol powder, 230 grain fmj 45 acp bullets, some miscellaneous reloader parts and had a good time talking guns with the staff and customers. Well worth the trip for us.

prwillard2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Murf's is by far the best place to find powder locally. I'm at Fort Sill and I try and hit up Murf's and H&H in OKC at least once a month. H&H never has anything but odds and ends (did see some 3N38 there yesterday though) but Murf's usually has a ton of powder.

I managed to wander into Murf's right after they got a shipment in a couple of months ago and walked out with a case of 1lb HP38 canisters. I still haven't been able to find any power pistol anywhere though.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
33 bucks per pound is higher than everyone, except maybe that shop in yukon. I thought h and h was high till i took a two hour trip south to pay even more.
Having said that, and reiterating my post abov, when you gotta have it, you gotta have it.
Im not dogging on murf's, business is business.

prwillard2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
33 bucks per pound is higher than everyone, except maybe that shop in yukon. I thought h and h was high till i took a two hour trip south to pay even more.
Having said that, and reiterating my post abov, when you gotta have it, you gotta have it.
Im not dogging on murf's, business is business.

What were you buying? I bought HP 38 and Titegroup for like 20 bucks a pound.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
H322. they had around 25 single pound bottles when I was in there. It was a couple of months ago, actual price was 31.99 without tax.

If I had seen tight group for that price I would have been all over it. Ill look closer the next time I go by there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom