Powder in stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Some Federal primers also.
59 for 1000 of them.
I did get some more Bluedot and Longshot for my 12 gauge slug stuff I have been playing with.
Thanks undeg01

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Crashed before I even got there.
I did not look on the sight I just read your post and got on down the road.

CCI crashed the sight.
So one of the workers there told me when I was there.

Something about ammo being priced wrong and things people ordered that were not in stock.
They also had a bunch of stuff that was the old price.
This stuff they are getting now is costing them more just like it is costing us more and they must go into the computer and change all the prices.
That takes time..I think it was Ryan that was at the computer trying to fix the stuff.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Yeah their site is either administratively down or cratered and they haven't been able to restore it. Either way their site is the hipoint of sites. Its some 2002 era stuff best viewed on IE 5.0

Last edited:

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
American Reloading had some of the Midwest MP190 I think it was last night. 24lb for 470, 12lb for 250 or 6lb for 150. Something like that. But they were sold out this morning. They get their powder as overruns so it's not really possible to tell officially what it equates to sadly, but it would be worth watching in case they drop more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom