Powder Panic on GunBroker.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't that the cycle of panic. First primers, then powder, next comes bullets and finally brass.

I remember primers and powder almost simultaneously disappearing during the last panic. But, that was partly due to the disruption of Hodgdon Powder supply due to the fire at the ADI plant in Australia.

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow I have about six lbs of titegroup and I don’t use it for anything anymore. I switched to a higher volume powder so it is more obvious if I somehow double charge a case.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shoot quite a bit of 45 ACP and .357 Mag and use Winch. 231 in both......the cupboard is far from bare but with the way things are going it probably wouldn't hurt for me to go ahead and get another jug or two.

8 lb. W231.jpg

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shoot quite a bit of 45 ACP and .357 Mag and use Winch. 231 in both......the cupboard is far from bare but with the way things are going it probably wouldn't hurt for me to go ahead and get another jug or two.

View attachment 183497
I believe Hodgdon's HP-38 is the exact same powder. You might confirm and give yourself an additional option.

Latest posts

Top Bottom