Powders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catswithguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just left Murph’s in Duncan

Attachments

• 4BD1D838-57BA-4BD6-885F-8856F266F8C8.jpeg
    4BD1D838-57BA-4BD6-885F-8856F266F8C8.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 186

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am telling you, supply is catching up, if I was buying 5.56, 9mm and components, i would pause and see what happens. Exactly why I bought so much br-5, with 18lbs, per pound price was $22 and I can dang sure live with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jerry's Outdoors in Tulsa had a good selection of powder this afternoon. Bullet selection looked good in everything except 308. Brass was pretty good as well.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably because of actions like this. I saw this on another board. Powder Valley management

Quote from PV management.....

"The battle is tough but some people just don't care. I hate it. I really do. Today we had to block a few persons from accessing our website. We also had to cancel over $20,000 in orders. Why? Because it's the right thing to do.

We could have let those orders go through. But, we didn't. It cost us over $1,200 to cancel those orders. Each credit card transaction costs us about 3%.

Figure in that running the card cost us 3% and then crediting the transaction cost us another 3%. How many statements do we need to put on our website?

How many places do we need to put where you have to agree to the daily and individual limitations. People try to act all slick willy and figure out ways around the limitations we've placed and then act all coy like they had no idea....... Come on folks.

I may look like an idiot but most of the time I'm not and this ain't my first rodeo. Heck folks, I've even had people contact me and ask for me to charge them 10% more than our listed price and allow them to purchase $50,000 to $100,000 worth of powder per month. We're not going to do it folks.

I've said this over and over. We're here because we're shooters supporting shooters. We need to work together through this!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom