Power transmission is not the largest threat/weakness regarding conversion to electric vehicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And for the environmentalists, how much damage is being done by the mining of the elements in countries that don’t have the regs that America has?
Go hug some trees down in the Congo and see how well that goes.
I suspect they would just chop your arms off with a machete then cut down the tree and let it fall on you.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
EVs are the biggest hoax ever purpetrated on American citizens.
Just to be clear. I'm not condemning EVs at all. I think they have a place, mainly in urban transportation, but they should make it on their own in the marketplace.

I'm talking about the concerted effort to move to a near total electric transportation economic system.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to be clear. I'm not condemning EVs at all. I think they have a place, mainly in urban transportation, but they should make it on their own in the marketplace.

I'm talking about the concerted effort to move to a near total electric transportation economic system.

We saw a Tesla yesterday with a license tag that read, "NOMOGAS."

Would like to see him stuck in a ditch sometime waiting for a tow truck.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We saw a Tesla yesterday with a license tag that read, "NOMOGAS."

Would like to see him stuck in a ditch sometime waiting for a tow truck.

If I ever get a Tesla, I'm going to get a license tag that says "RUNSONCOAL".
1676165529762.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's to move the masses to the urban environment to maintain control. You can't contain free men but you can contain captives. It's dystopian at best. Our little commie friends would love it though.

Who's going to maintian the farms when all are moved to the city? You gotta have food and you gotta have toilet paper, neither of which can be produced in the city. :hey3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom