PPSH .22 Clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodoleboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the looks of this gun to have add to get a well rounded gun collection, and being .22 is even better becuase shooting it wont be expsensive. Anyone heard if these were reliable or not? Any problems and are mags hard to find or expensive , do they come with steel lips? Not wanting a drum type for the extra mags if possible..Stock looks almost identical to a 10/22 stock till you get to the barrel area.

Aim is wanting $520 + $20 shipping and transfer fee

Italian Pietta brand PUMA PPS .22lr caliber semi-automatic rifle. The drilled barrel-cover gives the carbine a military look. It features a screw fixed base with a dovetail blade front sight and a folding “V” leaf rear sight adjustable for windage and elevation. The operation is semi-automatic, blowback type. Two recoil springs, located behind the bolt, insure the correct closing. The release is locked by a lever type safety. The gun can use three different types of magazine : the drum magazine, the long prismatin magazine and the short prismatic magazine. It features a beechwood stock and sandblasted and blued metal parts. Includes 1-50rd drum magazine.

[Broken External Image]

okie98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought one of these for my boys back in the 80's and they shot a ton of ammo through it before they lost interest. I think it was a Squires Bingham.

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Normally, I wouldn't think anything about something like this, but ever since I played Call of Duty and used a PPSH in that game, I've thought it'd be cool to have one (even though this is a .22). I saw one of these at OAS the other day, too. Didn't get close enough to see a price, though.

Sure would be cool to have this sitting next to my GSG-5. Probably not anytime soon, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom