Practical Shootings Defensive Vehicle Assault class AAR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you, Wes, for extending the oakleaf, but after the attacks from your students, it would seem a bit pointless for me to attend - left a bad taste in my mouth from the LEOs that were so easily offended from my critique. I apoligize if I came across the wrong way, but the information I posted is valuable, and valid.

I moved back to OK from NC because my wife and I have family here - and the people are more down-to-earth and friendly. I'll continue to attend training, but with another OK-based training school that validates their courses by training doctrine and standards.

I extend the same gesture to you, and will see if they are receptive to the idea for you to be a guest at one of their courses.

Thanks again,

- Paul S.

Sounds like a load of horseshit to me! You have said nothing to prove your opinions are valid or valuable. You retreat behind some crappy excuse when challenged to step up and prove what you're saying. Appears you have your nose up some other school's arse and thought this would score you points.

Wyatt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you, Wes, for extending the oakleaf, but after the attacks from your students, it would seem a bit pointless for me to attend - left a bad taste in my mouth from the LEOs that were so easily offended from my critique. I apoligize if I came across the wrong way, but the information I posted is valuable, and valid.

I moved back to OK from NC because my wife and I have family here - and the people are more down-to-earth and friendly. I'll continue to attend training, but with another OK-based training school that validates their courses by training doctrine and standards.

I extend the same gesture to you, and will see if they are receptive to the idea for you to be a guest at one of their courses.

Thanks again,

- Paul S.

Some people amaze me...

LWysocki

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thank you, Wes, for extending the oakleaf, but after the attacks from your students, it would seem a bit pointless for me to attend - left a bad taste in my mouth from the LEOs that were so easily offended from my critique. I apoligize if I came across the wrong way, but the information I posted is valuable, and valid.........

Thanks again,

- Paul S.

Attacks from students aside, I must have missed the post that was valuable and valid.....

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Thanks again,

- Paul S.
1st off, I don't think anyone was offeneded by your "critique" (which I don't know how you can critique training you didn't attend. 2nd, no one attacked you. They called you out for the ********* tone in your posts. And now they are laughing that you refused the offer to be a guest at the training under the guise of being afraid of personal attacks.

Jholmes

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
P82nd, We are always open to good training suggestions from troops that have been in the "Sandbox" in fact, We invite you to be our guest in the next class, which is October 2nd at 0800 hours. After the course if you have any advice or constructive criticism that would make the information which is being disseminated more effective, we would consider it a honor to conduct an onsite AAR.

Wes, I think your training is sub par and amateurish !!!

With that said, Can I get some FREE training?!?!?! This will allow me to help you bring your curriculum up to par and bring each course to the highest level of Professionalism. It may take me a while to help you fix everything, So I will make myself available to attend every training course you have for the next 2 years or longer if necessary. I am willing to do all of this for FREE!

Remember, I am here to help!

Joe

Wyatt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can't just throw out the words "force recon marine" and "blackwater"... or even "been there and done that" and expect people to blindly follow.

Sounds like Wes was calling most of the commands... heck I half-expected a beep from a Speed-Timer to start the iteration.

For those of us who jumped in over there, and driven in the green zone in a 4-door Ford Ranger with no armor or ballistic glass - and taken/ returned fire during dynamic evasive manuevers - the training was, at the very least, amateurish.

not assumption... observation.

I would guess this other training facility would need an instructor with all of this experience. They probably need someone that has "taken/ returned fire during dynamic evasive manuevers" in 4 door toyotas or Ford rangers, which ever it was. There is a lot of driving in the "green zone", so we might be able to go with something here, school zone intersection safety comes to mind... Maybe opening a school, providing training that validates their courses by training doctrine and standards, a jump school maybe, and provide realistic combat jumps, akin to "over there", I THINK there were numerous jumps made... I think... Sorry CW, I waited on you...

Latest posts

Top Bottom