Practice shooters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These folks you see at practice shooting matches and such, they clearly shoot a lot, research shows many reload. Where and at what qty would I need to purchase to get primers? To shoot a bunch

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
None of them are cheap any more, but Midway seems to be putting up a small limited quantity nearly every morning. For the past 2 days, I've seen CCI SPP's available on their website for an hour or two each morning. Normally in the 7am to 9am hours. They still have some Federal LPP's and CCI 34's available as of this moment.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...research shows many relaid.
I'm all for that.

anim_coffee.gif

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The cheapest is Midway. They have dropping a batch here and there. 10k limit and it is .10 after shipping and hazmat.

.03-.05 primers are gone, gone, gone. For now anyway

Cat City Slim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are looking for 50k, you could probably approach one of the distributors for the manufacturers to order. I don't have contact information for any of them offhand, but I imagine you could find the information online. I don't know what their policies are for selling to an individual. If you are able to set something, I'd be happy to piggy back on your order to get about 10k.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are looking for 50k, you could probably approach one of the distributors for the manufacturers to order. I don't have contact information for any of them offhand, but I imagine you could find the information online. I don't know what their policies are for selling to an individual. If you are able to set something, I'd be happy to piggy back on your order to get about 10k.
50k wouldn’t even get you a return phone call

Latest posts

Top Bottom