Prayer Request for Long-time Member ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, guys ... Pretty simple ... We have a member who is in the hospital and needs our prayers, good thoughts -- whatever you feel moved to offer. I can't tell you who it is (I promised). What I can tell you is he and his family need all the prayers you can spare right now.

Here's what I can tell you -- his medical providers can't figure out exactly what is going on, so if you could pray for them, also, I'm sure that would be appreciated, too.

I will keep you guys posted on his progress and hopefully, like @CHenry he will be back here soon to tell you all what I've been asked not to share right now.

Thanks, fellas!

Last edited:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, guys ... Pretty simple ... We have a member who is in the hospital and needs our prayers, good thoughts -- whatever you feel moved to offer. I can't tell you who it is (I promised). What I can tell you is he and his family need all the prayers you can spare right now.

Here's what I can tell you -- his medical providers can't figure out exactly what is going on, so if you could pray for them, also, I'm sure that would be appreciated, too.

I will keep you guys posted on his progress and hopefully, like @CHenry he will be back here soon to tell you all what I've been asked not to share right now.

Thanks, fellas!
You certainly don't have to ask twice.
I don't need to know who it is, God does and that's enough. I'll pray for you as well Annie. Many of us know what you do behind the scenes. Yeah I'll pray for you too Annie. Even angels need a prayer, now and then, to keep them strong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom