Prayers for one of our own.... cooljeff (medical diagnosis)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I appreciate all your prayers. I'm a strong man of faith and I know I am only here because of God's grace and mercy and I will fight through this and make it through the other side only by God's grace and mercy. I'm thankful for you all and even more thankful for the faith I have in Jesus Christ. I thank you and love you all so much. Thank you for all the prayers. Please keep them coming!

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I appreciate all your prayers. I'm a strong man of faith and I know I am only here because of God's grace and mercy and I will fight through this and make it through the other side only by God's grace and mercy. I'm thankful for you all and even more thankful for the faith I have in Jesus Christ. I thank you and love you all so much. Thank you for all the prayers. Please keep them coming!
👍👍

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is power in prayer and you have a lot of prayers coming your way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom