Prayers for one of our own.... cooljeff (medical diagnosis)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@cooljeff you wrote this to me in 2014. "I truly believe in God's divine intervention and his grace and mercy. Thank you for being so helpful for kids with disabilities. God has a beautiful crown for you in the future." At that time I shared with you what a blessing you are to kids with disabilities as well. That common cause is reason for you to continue to make a difference in kid's lives - especially those with disabilities.

Jeff I pray for God's healing for you my friend.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish for a full recovery and cancer free!!! Will pray for Jeff.

BTW, I did not know this until I read it recently, but aside from genetics, hot or acidic liquids are one of the main causes. Drink warm coffee and ditch the soft drinks my brothers!!!

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers going up for you and the family, it was a pleasure to trade with you a few years ago and we will keep our fingers crossed for great news each step of the way in your battle.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know folks don't want a bunch of "recommendations" when they get news like this, but please take a look at the data on AHCC...especially if the cancer is HPV mediated. Even so, there are many compounds that can have a protective effect and benefits if used even along side chemo...plenty of data on this specific one out there from reputable sources and is used as a cancer therapy in Japan. I'm not a doctor; Fight!

Latest posts

Top Bottom