Prayers needed. Didn't ever think I'd have to post one of these😪

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your kind words.

It’s hard to convey in words what I feel right now, he was a great husband and guy, just doesn’t seem right as everything was going their way with a new house and baby girl.

update🥺

Yesterdayby Myranda Stewart, Organizer
First, we just want to thank every single person that has shown an outpour of love, support, and generosity. It has touched our hearts more than you know.

I wanted to come back on here to give an update on Joe’s medical condition. It is with the heaviest of heart’s to share that Joe’s condition has progressively declined over the last few days… He has a severe lung infection and his organs (heart, lungs, kidneys, and diaphragm) have began to fail over the past few days with no signs of improvement. He will be transitioning to comfort care/hospice to ensure he is as comfortable as possible in his final moment with his loved ones.

If you have memory of Joe that you would like to share please feel free to either drop it below or direct message me so that I can pass it on to Hailey and Joe’s family. I know that it has really brought moments of joy during this tragic time.

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not looking good he's paralyzed from the neck down, they're talking about taking him off the ventilator. She just had a baby 8 weeks ago, very good husband and he's just over 30🤢
‐‐----‐-----------------------------------
My name is Myranda Stewart. I am creating this fund on behalf of my brother-in-law Joe Cocco, my sister Hailey, and my nieces Gentry (8) and Blair (8 weeks). Friday, November 26th a horrible accident took place while Joe was putting Christmas lights on their home. He fell off the roof and was rushed to the emergency room where they soon found out he had broken his neck. He went into emergency surgery to prevent damage to his spinal cord. Unfortunately, during surgery they discovered he ruptured his C5 vertebrae, which resulted in a complete spinal cord injury. After undergoing multiple surgeries

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-sup...dJLJwOLAHdThseLoFivUOUQtqWzTevEHNNMmZ5rOuzL9k
Do you know where the Cocco family is from?

Latest posts

Top Bottom