Pre 64 model 94

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unaffiliated

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just picked thus beauty up and im curious what yall would appraise it at. Its a pre 64 modelmodel 94 and it has a leupold mount / qd rings with an m8-2x scope on it i believe. I habe zero intention of selling it, my first rifle given to my be my dad was a pre 64 model 94 and it was stolen over 20 yrs ago so ive always wanted another. Just hoping i got a good deal
Screenshot_20210905-231219_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20210905-231214_Messenger.jpg

unaffiliated

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found this old add from leupold for my mount and scope setup and they claim you dont drill and tap the barrel. I know it slides in the rear mount location, figured there was a screw to put tension on it and keep it in place but havent taken it apart yet. Either way kinda cool

0iAlhGN.jpg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations 🎉 on the new Pre64 model 94.
Man they are nice and great shooters. I have a few and love them. I use to deer hunt with my very first Winchester 94. Don’t know what you paid for it but I do remember paying $150 for mine back in the mid 80’s. Those were the days. Lol!!!!

unaffiliated

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congratulations 🎉 on the new Pre64 model 94.
Man they are nice and great shooters. I have a few and love them. I use to deer hunt with my very first Winchester 94. Don’t know what you paid for it but I do remember paying $150 for mine back in the mid 80’s. Those were the days. Lol!!!!
Thank youi got most of my "tactical" stuff out of the way. But started getting some wheel guns like a talo 6" gp100 and a 2.5" performance center 686+ all bc i bought a csbl in 357 and couldnt justify only one gun to have in that caliber.

Latest posts

Top Bottom