• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] Pre Ban Daewoo K2, Excellent Condition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairweatherrider

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sub Category
Rifles
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
2900$
Caliber
The Daewoo K2 sold for a couple of years (in pistol grip form) in the mid-1980s in the United States. This one was purchased by me, new in 1985. I estimate that I have fired somewhere north of 500 rounds through it and cleaned it after every use. I can tell you it takes down very easily and is easy to clean and re-lube. In the early 2000's, I discovered that I could get the modular rail system for it, so I snapped one up. The factory foregrip is included; the genuine ACOG is not, but will include for $800. It is guaranteed to be a real ACOG, complete with the bible verse that was forced off by woke military decree. Finish is very close to 100%. I would say 100%, but there may be a miniscule area that is not. One 20 rnd mag included as is the original manual. Will ship to your FFL. Feel free to reply with questions or an offer. $2900

Attachments

• Daewoo1.jpg
    Daewoo1.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Daewoo Pic.jpg
    Daewoo Pic.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Daewoo Pic2.jpg
    Daewoo Pic2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Daewoo Pic3.jpg
    Daewoo Pic3.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Daewoo3.jpg
    Daewoo3.jpg
    564.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Daewoo4.jpg
    Daewoo4.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 0
  • Daewoo5.jpg
    Daewoo5.jpg
    684.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Daewoo6.jpg
    Daewoo6.jpg
    415.7 KB · Views: 0

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Sweet setup, good luck with sale. I remember when we had to take our rifles to the armory to get that verse scratched off. I’m not religious and didn’t care for it, but it was such a pointless waste of 4 hours. The dumb things taxpayer dollars pay for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom