Precision Defense™ 5.56 M16 Complete Bolt Carrier Group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
That is pretty funny but the bolt is a major item in any AR, so if your depending on the rifle to keep you living maybe going a little over budget is worth it.
Agreed but not $400+. I like Colt, DD, and FN BCGs. You can burn them down and they'll still run. I like Toolcraft too because they are like one Ben and you can wear them out too. Not like a Colt, but you can run them.
Here is a picture of my ENDINE Fullauto AR Buffer.
I have two...I like them a lot but they aren't so full auto. We ran them in my old job and pulled them from our guns. Great for semi. I still use them, but Enidine buffers don't exist anymore. Kyntec is the new hydraulic buffer company now; they look just like Enidines.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed but not $400+. I like Colt, DD, and FN BCGs. You can burn them down and they'll still run. I like Toolcraft too because they are like one Ben and you can wear them out too. Not like a Colt, but you can run them.

I have two...I like them a lot but they aren't so full auto. We ran them in my old job and pulled them from our guns. Great for semi. I still use them, but Enidine buffers don't exist anymore. Kyntec is the new hydraulic buffer company now; they look just like Enidines.
Do you agree if one does not have a full auto AR they are better off just getting a standard BC?

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No. I use M16 BCGs in everything and reliability kits. They last longer. I run standard buffers in almost everything that has a standard M4 profile. Anything heavier, I drop in an H or H2 if I'm going to be running it enough to worry about bolt bounce and broke lugs and malfunctions.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. I use M16 BCGs in everything and reliability kits. They last longer. I run standard buffers in almost everything that has a standard M4 profile. Anything heavier, I drop in an H or H2 if I'm going to be running it enough to worry about bolt bounce and broke lugs and malfunctions.
It's the bolt that get a beating the carrier just has the cut out opening the standard does not have, it's just more weight.

I really hardly ever shoot my ARs since i bought the SCAR 16s having a piston AR type rifle sure changes everything, the SCAR shoots better then a AR and it sure is a lot simpler to clean if you want to clean it many never remove the piston it still keeps on a shooting.

Attachments

• FN SCAR 16S 5.56 Rifle (1).JPG
    FN SCAR 16S 5.56 Rifle (1).JPG
    428.9 KB · Views: 0

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SCARs are for some folks. I'm not one of those folks and I'm well versed in them.

Anyway, back to the OP's original Q, I think there are better options to consider.

Latest posts

Top Bottom