Precision Delta 9mm boolits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is what cleaner?
I shot almost 1000 Hi-Tek coated bullets(my reloads) and it doesn't seem to be any dirtier than fmj factory ammo.
Quite a bit cheaper it appears

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
reason you're not using powder coated?

I tried some blue bullets, worked OK, just had to bell the brass a bit more to keep from scraping the coating off. I just prefer FMJ or JHP's and will pay a bit more for them. Going to loading up some .357 Sig when the 124's show up and not sure the coated would handle those velocities.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried some blue bullets, worked OK, just had to bell the brass a bit more to keep from scraping the coating off. I just prefer FMJ or JHP's and will pay a bit more for them. Going to loading up some .357 Sig when the 124's show up and not sure the coated would handle those velocities.

Hi-Tek's coating will handle .357 Sig and beyond. ACME told me they "didn't even know how fast you'd have to go before the coating failed, but no normal pistol caliber would get there". That's paraphrased but a .22-250 rifle would probably do it. lol

FYI: I load ACME 122 NLGs in my .357 Sig rounds with no issues at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom