Predator Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have ANY experience with the M44? I will accept reading 2 research studies from a non bias source if you don't have any hands on experience.
Nope, not a bit. But if it kills coyotes, it will also kill dogs, bobcats or anything else that triggers it.

When I was a kid, Reader's Digest had an article about cyanide bombs for predator control. It opened with the story of a surveyor, who apparently triggered one thinking it was a property line stake, and died on the spot.

To each his own. :drunk2:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As Okie4570 knows, my place is pretty isolated, so I’m not all that worried about collateral damage (ie neighbor’s pets). There’s a guy hunting beside me that traps coyotes, but he’s not making a dent in the population. The cowboy at the feedlot has bragged to me about seeing 35 coyotes in a group on a cow carcass, and he said he’s not shooting them.
I’m not saying I would use a poison myself, but the sheer number of coyotes concerns me.:anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom