Predator Hunting 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK243

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went out on the Monday after Christmas and killed 3- coyotes. Then went the Monday following New Year and got another one killed. Went again this past Saturday hoping they'd be hungry after the snow and didn't call a single one.
Newcastle Dec 2016 (2).JPG Charles Jan 2017 (1).JPG

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anybody around Tulsa would be willing to let a guy go with them a time or two...hit me up! I had a place to hog hunt all the time when I was in Texas but nothing around here.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you guys are calling anything in please let us know what brand of call and what sounds and how long it took them to come in please. I have had more hell trying to call something in this year than I can ever remember.

OK243

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you guys are calling anything in please let us know what brand of call and what sounds and how long it took them to come in please. I have had more hell trying to call something in this year than I can ever remember.

You need to plan on sitting and calling 30 minutes at minimum. I'm thinking that both days it was over 20 minutes before anything came in. As far as calls, electronic call was used one trip and all hand calls the other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom