Predator kills! Photos!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is not at all what I thought or hoped it would be. Thus far, I've only seen pictures of hapless dead animals.To that end, here is my contribution:

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Now those are predators.

Rob

ROON

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is not at all what I thought or hoped it would be. Thus far, I've only seen pictures of hapless dead animals.To that end, here is my contribution:

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Now those are predators.

Rob

Yes but I think if any of us posted pictures of "those" kind of predators we had shot would be posting them from prison.

possum skinner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
WD, I love the pic with the RR tracks. My wife always wants to take pictures of the kids and grandkids on the railroad tracks. I just had to show her that other people have the same kind of artistic preferences. She did not think a dead coyote had the same appeal. Keep up the good work suppressing the coyote population.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WD, I love the pic with the RR tracks. My wife always wants to take pictures of the kids and grandkids on the railroad tracks. I just had to show her that other people have the same kind of artistic preferences. She did not think a dead coyote had the same appeal. Keep up the good work suppressing the coyote population.

I do like artsy fartsy pics but this happened totally unintentional. He died about 5 ft from there so I did set it up a bit. But what good is showing off a kill and a new rifle if the picture sucks? Lol. I guess I tried a little to make it good. My girlfriend didn't like it either. I took a few more but this one had the least amount of blood showing. She still said it was too much blood for her.:gun1:

Latest posts

Top Bottom