Predator problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to kill this…
5A57EFED-D43B-4BAC-81F0-E1CD581503D0.jpeg

To protect these…
349690D2-F5A0-4EFB-A427-D598478F60F0.jpeg

Fallbackpuppet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you catch it?
Nope but got several raccoons and two opossums. Filed for the depredation permit and once that is done have two more traps both with live bait cages inside and serval horrible lures cat glandular, general predator, and something that is supposed to smell like a stressed out rabbit. I think my problem was I didn't conceal the traps well enough. I have run foot hold type traps before when I was a kid in South Dakota but it has been years, and I have never done much live trapping. That being said I am learning and will get it over time

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Nope but got several raccoons and two opossums. Filed for the depredation permit and once that is done have two more traps both with live bait cages inside and serval horrible lures cat glandular, general predator, and something that is supposed to smell like a stressed out rabbit. I think my problem was I didn't conceal the traps well enough. I have run foot hold type traps before when I was a kid in South Dakota but it has been years, and I have never done much live trapping. That being said I am learning and will get it over time
There's really no need to conceal, just make sure the wire floor is covered, some don't like that feel on their feet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom