PREDECTIONS FOR PHEASANT HUNTING IN OK FOR THE YEAR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahlosojoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GUESS SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT PHEASASANT HUNTING ACROSS NORTHERN OK THIS YEAR. WHAT ARE THE PROSPECTS? I CERTANIALLY HOPE THEY ARE BETTER THAT LAST YEAR. WHAT ABOUT OSAGE COUNTY? AS ALWAYS I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. WISHING YOU ALL A SUCESSFUL SEASON BEST REGARDS, JOE

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We own land in N. central Kansas, and it's been nearly useless since the mid-90s. I'm guessing farming practices, and those damnable soy beans everyone plants now. They've clear-cut trees and plowed up good pasture land to grow that trash.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GUESS SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT PHEASASANT HUNTING ACROSS NORTHERN OK THIS YEAR. WHAT ARE THE PROSPECTS? I CERTANIALLY HOPE THEY ARE BETTER THAT LAST YEAR. WHAT ABOUT OSAGE COUNTY? AS ALWAYS I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. WISHING YOU ALL A SUCESSFUL SEASON BEST REGARDS, JOE
I’ll be in Wyoming next week, and usually corner of Kansas/Nebraska/Colorado corner is full of them. I see 20 or 30 along the highway every year

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ll be in Wyoming next week, and usually corner of Kansas/Nebraska/Colorado corner is full of them. I see 20 or 30 along the highway every year

I live in Nebraska and just an FYI the reports I've been getting out of SW Nebraska this year are dismal. I've got buddies who live and farm there. I usually make a trip that direction annually, but this year I'm gonna skip out. If you know anyone in the area you might call and see what they have to say IF it would make any difference on your plans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom