Prediction ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How long is it going to be this time till we see start seeing fully stocked ammo shelves again ?

godd ol' days..jpg

ammo.jpg

Last edited:

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since this “shortage” doesn’t seem as dire as after Sandy Hook, I would guess things will get back to some sort of “normal” relatively soon after this crisis has been averted. The question is when will the crisis be averted?!?:anyone:
I am hoping your right. I mean most stuff can be found with a little looking around. Prices have increased 30-50% it seems on most items on places that aren't just strait gouging. I could find about anything other than SP primers this week. You just have to look around a bit.

When Midway and other places are sending emails that they have ammo. You can find about anything. Its just more than I want to pay. Hopefully a couple months after we are finally let of the house arrest. Our economy kicks back in and supply levels back out a few months later.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since this “shortage” doesn’t seem as dire as after Sandy Hook, I would guess things will get back to some sort of “normal” relatively soon after this crisis has been averted. The question is when will the crisis be averted?!?:anyone:

Depends on how the November election is shaping up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom