Prep for a quarantine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh and for the real life prep, Crest has Bush canned beans, etc for 68 cents this week. If like us and you only buy what you will use and when it is cheap, this is a good time to lay in a few extra cans.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I've always been a prepper and just didn't know it. I always buy in bulk of the things that I use because I dislike going to the grocery store all the time. And I have a pair of rubber boots

I call that real life prep. Sure it is great to have a small arsenal and tons of ammo, gold, food, etc, etc, etc, but buying in bulk when it is cheap and keeping some extra on hand for a bad storm, losing a job, or just getting sick and not being able to work for a few weeks is real life. Just never forget the most necessary prep of all, the toilet paper.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I call that real life prep. Sure it is great to have a small arsenal and tons of ammo, gold, food, etc, etc, etc, but buying in bulk when it is cheap and keeping some extra on hand for a bad storm, losing a job, or just getting sick and not being able to work for a few weeks is real life. Just never forget the most necessary prep of all, the toilet paper.
You can wipe your ass on sticks, and leaves, and grass. The food comes first. That's where that Sam's Club membership comes in handy. Just don't shake hands with anyone down there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom