Prep for a quarantine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You just can't post BS without backup for your statements. If you want street creds, you have to quote some sort of reliable data to back up your statement. I'm calling 14% bullshat. Prove me wrong with the proper stats and I'll eat crow. Until then, your a cowboy with no cows.
"All hat, no cattle" I think is the phrase you're looking for... LOL!

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3 found with the disease in Ok. Two international travelers from Italy, the third went to Washington State which is a hotspot and was quarantined as soon as he got home.
Person #1 has now recovered with two positive tests. Minimal symptoms. Person #2 is recovering nicely. Person #3 has about 12 days to test again.
Holy bejuses this is a pandemic? The Governor can't even go out with his family? I had 14 family at a restaurant yesterday and wife and I were at a restaurant tonight in Tulsa.
I'll be going into self quarantine tomorrow when heading home to the farm. Might just go fishing and do some shed hunting on the ATV bristling with self defense weapons to ward off the approaching zombie apocalypse should they approach the defensive perimeter.
Should they breach that defensive line, I have an oil filled moat to set on fire that will discourage most climate change zombies in the crowd.
Those old white guy zombies that don't care about the oil filled moat and toxic smoke will be met with a wall of AOC and Pelosi life sized posters. No old white guy zombie can penetrate that defense.
They will be forced to run amuck in the opposite direction in abject fear that they may have to look upon those posters one more time.
I feel safe and secure behind my defenses.
Let me know via our secure communications if I need to alter my defensive line to be more fluid for the hoards approaching.
I'm a new operator in this theater of operations......

Stitt cant even listen to his own advice with social distancing, he is a tone deaf idiot. What else do you expect from a businessman who wouldn't exist without federal bailouts.....he isnt the brightest flashlight in the drawer.

Wait for the real show. His little tweet will go down in state history as one of the bigger faux pas of his entire governorship

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coronavirus Pandemic, day 16.
If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling. Food is running low. Down to only 459 days worth. My hands are sanitized and my butt is super clean. Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction. I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Last few friends have leapt from buildings, most have single story homes so they are badly bruised). Basic necessities are gone though. NBA, NHL, NASCAR, NCAA, PGA, all gone. Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor! Please, if there is life out there, communicate!

THE JOKER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpg
Corona survival kit. Water,anti-anxiety and hand sanitizer in one convenient package!

Last edited:

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone is still out there, I’m alive but struggling. Food is running low. Down to only 459 days worth. My hands are sanitized and my butt is super clean. Power still on, but for how long? Missing human interaction. I fear dark days ahead. News is all bad. Last few friends have leapt from buildings, most have single story homes so they are badly bruised). Basic necessities are gone though. NBA, NHL, NASCAR, NCAA, PGA, all gone. Basic Survival is a definite challenge. I vow to persevere to the end, I am a survivor! Please, if there is life out there, communicate!

Where are you located? We need supplies; I mean, we can help.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the next day the papers said "Adamsredlines Vows To Endeavour To Persevere".

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I am hesitant to ridicule the current situation, I am more in favor of calculated caution than the frightened panic we're seeing take over.

I do believe there's a problem, and perhaps a greater one than we hope it to be. But I also don't intend to spend my last days locked in a closet and hoarding TP either.

Wash your hands often (especially after exposure to others), and avoid touching your face when you haven't. Common sense goes a long way toward the prevention and spread of most diseases.

Unfortunately, it's a lot like driving. That "other guy" may not have a clue what common sense is.
:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom