Prep for a quarantine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
It’s the AP, doom and gloom at the beginning of the article and closes with everyone recovering with minor symptoms to begin with. I do feel that elderly and/or those with known respiratory conditions should take extra precautions though.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s the AP, doom and gloom at the beginning of the article and closes with everyone recovering with minor symptoms to begin with. I do feel that elderly and/or those with known respiratory conditions should take extra precautions though.

OKC state of emergency....get ready for the community spread literally 24 hours after saying there wasn't any.....LOL....

Normalcy Bias won't help you when you are ordered into your home for quarantine because you couldn't take social distancing seriously.......

READ WHAT ITALIANS SAY NOT US NEWS, WE ARE ILL PREPARED.

https://www.koco.com/article/okc-co...e-amid-covid-19-coronavirus-outbreak/31645247

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
OKC state of emergency....get ready for the community spread literally 24 hours after saying there wasn't any.....LOL....

Normalcy Bias won't help you when you are ordered into your home for quarantine because you couldn't take social distancing seriously.......

READ WHAT ITALIANS SAY NOT US NEWS, WE ARE ILL PREPARED.

https://www.koco.com/article/okc-co...e-amid-covid-19-coronavirus-outbreak/31645247
Sorry ZH, this is America. I can’t be ordered in to my home. I may do it on my own accord, but I’ll make that decision.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OKC state of emergency....get ready for the community spread literally 24 hours after saying there wasn't any.....LOL.
I wish someone on here would take all forms of social distancing seriously.

They won't.

Not until we are New York and its forced.

NYC Comptroller Calls For 'Citywide Shutdown' As Virus Hits City Schools
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...lls-citywide-shutdown-virus-hits-city-schools

Oklahoma City and Tulsa are 5 days behind this at most.

If we did it now though we would save thousands of lives from having been murdered essentially or youth from having scarred lung tissue for the rest of their lives.

South Korea is also reporting its first re-infection, someone who had it and recovered has caught another strain of it......whoops it mutated already!

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It will be longer. Most schools around the USA have closed for 8-16 weeks.

CDC is saying 8 weeks minimum, 16 to be safe.
That’ll be good. Plenty of work needs done around here instead of em running off to school for a vacation 4 days a week.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom