Prep for a quarantine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone relying on Rush Limbaugh for guidance on medical issues should keep in mind that he said hurricane Irma was a hoax perpetrated to promote a climate change agenda and sell supplies for local businesses.
He said Irma wasn't nearly as bad as advertised and probably wouldn't even hit FL.

Then Irma hit and Mark Stein had to fill in the rest of the week while Rush was busy evacuating his home/office for higher ground.
I don't understand why people believe he is an expert on anything, but some do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone remember the HiN1 flu in 2009-2010? According to the CDC website, there were over 63 million cases in the US, and 300,000 deaths. Remember all the stuff being cancelled? Remember all the news coverage?

I don't either. Different President-Different Party-Different Hype

Keep Calm & Carry On (and wash your hands)

Really dumb advice.

This virus is 30x deadlier than h1n1 or any sars or flu. Period.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone relying on Rush Limbaugh for guidance on medical issues should keep in mind that he said hurricane Irma was a hoax perpetrated to promote a climate change agenda and sell supplies for local businesses.
He said Irma wasn't nearly as bad as advertised and probably wouldn't even hit FL.

Then Irma hit and Mark Stein had to fill in the rest of the week while Rush was busy evacuating his home/office for higher ground.
I don't understand why people believe he is an expert on anything, but some do. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The only medical advice you should take is from the CDC and WHO.

www.coronavirus.gov

Did h1n1 have a government website?

The answer is no.

And before you say "Democrats are hyping it", last I checked Republicans were in charge.....

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alcohol related deaths are 88,000 per year according to CDC. Nothing closes, no one gets on social media promoting scare, no panic buying of red solo cups.

Everyone choses that which scares them into drastic actions.

Live your life and enjoy it.

Stop attempting to compare alcohol deaths to a virus. Jesus people will do anything to feel safe.

Watch as all the big industry shuts down everywhere, apple, Microsoft etc for retail.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpeg
Good for everything but nuclear. You know for when you just gotta get out. I got mine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom