Prepping is a Waste of Time and Money: Prove Me Wrong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckh1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being in Oklahoma presents it's own challenges and also has many benefits. Weather is the first one that is a part of life. So being prepared for power losses is the prep everyone needs to address living here. One good thing about being here people tend to look out for each other more than other places. So be prepared should not cost more than you can afford. So is it a waste of time, it depends on the needs of the individual.

Legend

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was listening to a nut job whacko on the internet today. He made a pretty compelling argument for not prepping. He said the feds track all this stuff and know who all has large stashes. When shtf and they need more resources they’ll pull up their database on who has made lots of purchases of preps or people who post online talking about it to go commandeer supplies from.

I can see this happening.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right now, those that prepared to sell magazines to California are reaping the benefits. Those that prepared to purchase more magazines once the law was struck down are reaping the benefits. Those that fail to prepare are prepared to fail.

Dadfish

Dadfish
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I was skeptical just a year ago, then all my interactions with different people in different positions of responsibility and authority kept letting me down (either under performing or not doing). I am preparing for this wave of incompetence that will then manifest itself in anger and jealousy, and that might be enough for the haves and have not's to clash. All the news I see foreshadows a class war or race war as both sides spin up their rhetoric and hatred, and then those that take over when I retire in 10 years can't get it done. They cannot run a country or keep the lights on, not because they don't want to, they just chose not to learn how and there is no one to show them. I do not see protecting myself and being self-sufficient as correct but necessary.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was skeptical just a year ago, then all my interactions with different people in different positions of responsibility and authority kept letting me down (either under performing or not doing). I am preparing for this wave of incompetence that will then manifest itself in anger and jealousy, and that might be enough for the haves and have not's to clash. All the news I see foreshadows a class war or race war as both sides spin up their rhetoric and hatred, and then those that take over when I retire in 10 years can't get it done. They cannot run a country or keep the lights on, not because they don't want to, they just chose not to learn how and there is no one to show them. I do not see protecting myself and being self-sufficient as correct but necessary.

Don't get sucked into the liberal media that preaches armageddon and the end of the earth as we know it.

The media lies to us so much to make their narrative believable that it drives people into the hysteria of over prepping.

Example: There is a BBC show on Netflix showing walrus going over a cliff and dying in the process. The liberal narrative was that they are committing suicide because of global climate change.

Now here is the real story.....There was a group of polar bears attacking the walruses with some choosing to try and dive into the ocean with some not making it. The folks editing the movie chose to not put out that information as an attempt to convince the unknowing public that this is truth.

In the next part of the series they talk about the glaciers receding (like they have for millions of years) while ignoring the fact there are glaciers that are actually growing.

The climate change idiots have lied to us so much over the years to justify their narrative that they can no longer be believed yet they claim "science" backs them up, which is not true. Thousands of scientists have called BS on the liberal climate change narrative.
Good luck finding any of that on the lame stream media.

Latest posts

Top Bottom