President Biden's gun control orders come as firearm sales boom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
https://www.kjrh.com/news/local-news/president-bidens-gun-control-orders-come-as-firearm-sales-boom

TULSA, Okla. — President Biden’s new executive actions regarding gun control come as firearm sales are booming.

According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, there is a 36% increase in gun background checks this month compared to February.

The boost in business is also felt in Tulsa. David Stone, the president of Dong’s Guns Ammo & Reloading, said sales are up at least 300%.

FBI stats show firearm background checks in Oklahoma have been going up since 2019.

“It’s a nationwide shortage. It’s not just in the local area,” Stone said.

His supplier is running out, and they are not seeing an end of high demand any time soon.

“They called me yesterday and said that production is sold out this year,” Stone said. “They want me to get an order in for stuff for next year.”

Stone said handguns are flying off Dong’s shelves.

“There has been an increase in demand for self-defense guns," he said. "Normally, our cases are just heap-full of guns.”

Dong’s customer, Brenda Lockett, took one of them home for the first time.

“I think if you use guns properly, there won’t be a problem,” Lockett said.

She is thankful for the renewed focus on gun control after President Biden announced new actions.

Stone said the executive orders left him unsure about how they will change gun violence in our country.

“Felons buy guns on the street, or they go steal them,” Stone said. “It doesn’t matter how many laws you put in effect; that’s not going to change.”

Vid at link

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Politicians will always be the best firearms salesmen. Just moved back to Oklahoma from Nevada, grew up here, and even in the small markets ammo was hard to find and new shipments of guns sold off the shelves within minutes. Those like us usually build on our collections, but we are also looking at record sales to new firearm owners.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can't tell me that Obama isn't pulling the strings, no other firearm salesman had the increase in sales except for Obama and now Biden is doing what Obama did and Biden has dementia. Biden has to have help in this endeavor.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Politicians will always be the best firearms salesmen. Just moved back to Oklahoma from Nevada, grew up here, and even in the small markets ammo was hard to find and new shipments of guns sold off the shelves within minutes. Those like us usually build on our collections, but we are also looking at record sales to new firearm owners.

Hey Welcome back @twotonevert!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can't tell me that Obama isn't pulling the strings, no other firearm salesman had the increase in sales except for Obama and now Biden is doing what Obama did and Biden has dementia. Biden has to have help in this endeavor.

He probably does have help. Biden doesn't even know where he is.

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mirror image, the idiot just pulled his head out of O-but's ass long enough to get elected, GOD, what does this be-speek of our government? Might as well be in China.......

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is Dongs called what it is?? Lol. As for Bidens new EO’s, we’ll it’s just more bs that will do nothing to stop criminals from being criminals.
It's not an EO. He can't unilaterally create new gun laws. There's a old paper on it. Even if he tried, SCOTUS would find it unconstitutional and throw it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom