President Obama is actually good for guns!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of you are so desperate for anything about Obama about which to *****. Really pathetic. Those of you all who work for a living should be happy he was re-elected.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of you are so desperate for anything about Obama about which to *****. Really pathetic. Those of you all who work for a living should be happy he was re-elected.

I guess that you missed Obama's statement that he would like to reinstate the AWB? I really don't see how Obama has done anything for the working men, but he sure has been good to the non-working man.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess that you missed Obama's statement that he would like to reinstate the AWB? I really don't see how Obama has done anything for the working men, but he sure has been good to the non-working man.

You mean like the 18,000 plus that ain't baking bread and Twinkies anymore? Guess those poor individuals don't get no bailout, and I am sure their union was all about Tha Big 0.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean like the 18,000 plus that ain't baking bread and Twinkies anymore? Guess those poor individuals don't get no bailout, and I am sure their union was all about Tha Big 0.

I actually like the Hostess/Wonderbread story.

Management: Come to work or we'll close the doors.
Union: We want more money.
Employees: We need our jobs
Union: Cross the picket line and it will cost you more than you'll earn in a week.
Employees: Well sh*t, maybe the company will cave so that I can continue earning a living.
Management: We aren't kidding, back to work or we close up shop.
Union: meh....no you won't.
Management: Closed, go apply for unemployment.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seedy, you are scaring me man.

Sorry Bro, it must be the flouride typing.

...oh wait...didnt you become an FFL during Obama's presidency? How many lowers have you sold since election day? Are your sales up? If it puts guns in the good guys hands, isn't it a good thing?

Seedy is obviously already marked by the beast...:laughup:

Yes. Yes I am.

...and I have a 7-11 Slurpee tattoo'd on me also.

So it was just another Obama-lie (not to be confused with Obama-phone or Obama-care)to his supporters?

And this really cracks me up.....after you accuse him of lying to his supporters you state that you trust him to not attempt a weapons ban. If you look at the sky are you looking up or down?

Politicians lie. This is nothing new. I don't "trust" him. Since he no longer has his primary job to do (trying to get re-elected) He is going to do what best benefits his legacy and Party. I think that avoiding the AWB issue is in his party's best interest. I don't think he personally feels strongly about the AWB so I don't see him persuing it.

You can't trust anyone to actually protect your gun rights and anyone who does is being extremely naive.

The only person I TRUST to protect my gun rights is myself. I might lean further left than a lot of you, but they will have to take my guns from my cold dead hands...whoever "they" might be.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gas is higher, food is higher, my dollar doesn't stretch as far, the place I work is taking a hit, he promises MORE gun control and you say we should be HAPPY????
THAT is what's pathetic.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Bicthing about what?
A thread that says Obama is good for guns?
Do you think Obama wouldn't sign the UN Small Arms Treaty if it passes?
If you want to say my thoughts about treaties vs the constitution are bs, knock yourself out. You have a lot more resources to do the research than I.
If you can find te NRA contributions for candidates on the 2008 Oklahoma ballot and I'm wrong there, work your magic.
I see speculating, and may be some bitching, but if we voted we get to *****. Even if the guy we voted for won.
As for us being pathetic, why are you here if we're pathetic?

Latest posts

Top Bottom