President Obama is actually good for guns!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some folks need to get their head out of obummers ass

And some people need to get a grip and realize the world is not going to end because obama has been reelected President. All these stupid, ridiculous threads..."Obama gonna give you a phone"; "Obama gonna take your guns;" "Obama gonna sign the UN Treaty;" "Obama gonna screw up your retirement." blah blah blah

Do you guys REALLY believe that crap? I mean REALLY???? It must definitely suck to be so angry and afraid about everything.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And some people need to get a grip and realize the world is not going to end because obama has been reelected President. All these stupid, ridiculous threads..."Obama gonna give you a phone"; "Obama gonna take your guns;" "Obama gonna sign the UN Treaty;" "Obama gonna screw up your retirement." blah blah blah

Do you guys REALLY believe that crap? I mean REALLY???? It must definitely suck to be so angry and afraid about everything.
"Be prepared" that's my motto. I've seen a lot of things in my life I didn't believe.
If the UN treaty is ratified by the senate, I would say he'll sign it. I don't think we would be back at the table otherwise. I'm not sure the senate would ever ratify it, but you never know. Obama was re-elected with a mandate right? A who does the US senate think it is to stand up to such a mandate.
Myself, I never rely on any human being to do what I would consider to be just or logical. Does that make me a miserable untrusting SOB, well, I don't feel miserable, the rest is probably close enough. And I'm not much on insulting anyone's mama. I'll plead guilty to the untrusting, at least for all but a few humans.
And I'm actually having a heck of good time, so I guess my life doesn't suck, or I'm too stoopid to notice it.
And I'm not particulary angry either.
Afraid, I think we may all just be children inside and still afraid of the dark at heart. So I'll cop to the afraid.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Obama told the world that would like to introduce a weapons ban. Do you really believe that Obama doesn't want a weapons ban?

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Well considering how he said he DOES support the treaty and he DOES support more gun control, then yeah, I really do believe it considering it came out of his own mouth. But I suppose we shouldn't believe it since he said he wouldn't renew the patriot act but did, close gitmo and didn't, reduce the deficit and hasn't, respect people's civil rights but doesn't.... Hell, the fact that he's so incompetent will actually help me sleep easier tonight. Thanks, JB! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom