President Obama is actually good for guns!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
You ask that question repeatedly. Yes, I think he, personally, would the AWB reinstated. So? Santorum would like to ban ALL abortions. Ain't gonna happen. There is no political will among the majority of Democrats for gun control.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What the heck does santorum have to do with anything? Hes not the president! If you and other "winners" spent more time defending the things we have in common (like guns) to the guy who wants to restrict those rights instead of trying to get us pathetic "losers" to fall in line, it would be one less thing we would be complaining about.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok guys. Wrap yourselves up in your anger, fear, and hold on tight to those guns. When you want to be manly, go post in the "what would you do if they come to take your guns" thread. Tell us all about how you'll fight Apache Attack choppers and armored cars with your tricked out AR-15s and 2nd hand body armor. Those rifles and your fancy scopes are more than a match for electronic intelligence, highly trained soldiers, and the latest military equipment.

I'll sleep better at night knowing there are such hard core patriots out there.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You ask that question repeatedly. Yes, I think he, personally, would the AWB reinstated. So? Santorum would like to ban ALL abortions. Ain't gonna happen. There is no political will among the majority of Democrats for gun control.

So how can you support a president who wishes to infringe on your constitutional rights? How long until we compromise the Constitution out of existence?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could ask you the same thing? How do you support politicians who are bought and paid for by Plutocratic business people? These people are doing everything possible to take away your rights, including your right to use the Courts to redress grievances. But hey, they have an"R" behind their names, so it must be a-ok.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could ask you the same thing? How do you support politicians who are bought and paid for by Plutocratic business people? These people are doing everything possible to take away your rights, including your right to use the Courts to redress grievances. But hey, they have an"R" behind their names, so it must be a-ok.

Name one politician that isn't bought and paid for by big business or special interest. You can't hang that stigma just on the republicans. My point is that you have a president that openly stated that he would like to infringe on your 2A rights, yet you still support him. That's as goofy as supporting Dubya's the Patriot Act fiasco.

Latest posts

Top Bottom