President Obama is actually good for guns!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I am very happy he won over Romney, I'm not so much enamored with Obama, as I just disgusted by the sheer stupidity and ridiculousness of the never ending propaganda against him.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good God! The man said he wants to restrict more gun rights, people voice their opposition to it on a GUN FORUM and you have a problem with that because..... why exactly? If Romney or Reagan or Jesus Himself wanted more gun control, I'd be pitching JUST AS MUCH of a fit! Obama is BAD for gun rights and GOOD for gun business! Why can't you just admit that and help get word out to stop it instead of the not so subtle insults and sarcastic crap? There are PLENTY of democrats who are just as concerned about their 2nd amendment rights as we are and voice their disagreement, why aren't you one of them? Are YOU too stupid to see the difference or just too stubborn?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good God! The man said he wants to restrict more gun rights, people voice their opposition to it on a GUN FORUM and you have a problem with that because..... why exactly? Are YOU too stupid to see the difference or just too stubborn?

I really don't know much about anything, especially gun forums.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok guys. Wrap yourselves up in your anger, fear, and hold on tight to those guns. When you want to be manly, go post in the "what would you do if they come to take your guns" thread. Tell us all about how you'll fight Apache Attack choppers and armored cars with your tricked out AR-15s and 2nd hand body armor. Those rifles and your fancy scopes are more than a match for electronic intelligence, highly trained soldiers, and the latest military equipment.

I'll sleep better at night knowing there are such hard core patriots out there.

When it comes. we'll try to keep it out if town at night, wouldn'twant you to miss any sleep. Men have stood fast knowing they had little hope before, but at least we'll have law suits filed in our names........oh.......wait.......you don't suppose they would suspend civilian courts and police do you?

And unless they are UN troops, their is no garuantee the will fire on their own people,

Latest posts

Top Bottom